Don’t Miss our 26th Annual Employers’ Conference, Labour & Employment Law Update 2012.
- A Terminated Employee’s Duty to Mitigate Loss
- Remaining Union Free
- The New Privacy Tort
- Putting Your OHS Due Diligence Program to the Test
- Managing Social Media in the Workplace
- Defending Human Rights Complaints
- Trends in Termination Awards
- New Law on Workplace Accident Reporting Obligations
- Latest Developments in WSIB Experience Ratings and Worker Reintergration
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA)
Review our Detailed Conference Brochure and Agenda.
HRPA Members: Attendees Receive 8.25 points toward HRPA Recertification