It’s been a surprising and unpredictable year and, finally, there’s light at the end of the tunnel. The time is coming to assess how the pandemic has affected your workplace and HR compliance.
For the 22nd year, we’ve partnered with First Reference for this interactive and informative event, to bring you the information you need to understand the ongoing changes to HR-law and employment legislation and how to apply them to your workplace.
This year, we’re going virtual again! Join us on June 17, 2021, to Learn the Latest® about these essential topics for 2021 and beyond:
- Termination Clauses Post-Waksdale – Learn the implications for contracts with “just-cause” termination clauses
- Good Faith Performance of Employment Contracts – Understand the implications on contracts for employers?
- Post-Termination Bonus Entitlements – Important tips for drafting contracts to minimize the risk of paying post-termination bonus amounts
- When the Pandemic Finally Ends – Working from home, constructive dismissal and reducing termination costs
- COVID-19 and Health and Safety – Protecting employees, work refusals, vaccination and mandatory testing
- Mental Health Fallout of the Pandemic – Duty to accommodate mental health conditions, obtaining medical information from employees
- Workers’ Compensation Changes and COVID-19 Relief – We’ll review the WSIB’s handling of claims related to COVID-19 and the WSIB’s policies
Join First Reference and Stringer LLP’s team of employment lawyers for a full day of informative virtual presentations with question and answer sessions.
Register now to take advantage of our early-bird prices to save up to $150. Plus all attendees will receive a $35 food delivery voucher! And after the conference we’ll send you recordings of all the sessions.