In this practical, five-part webinar series, we chart a course from the inception of the employment relationship to its last breath. Our goal is to guide employers along that journey, stopping along the way to discuss best-practices, legal obligations and common-missteps. We have divided the lifecycle into five concise, comprehensive sessions, designed to help employers step strategically and confidently along each phase of the typical employment relationship.
For more information on each session, click the links below.
- Conception to Birth: Hiring in Ontario, April 23, 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- An Ounce of Prevention: OHS Considerations for the new Employee or Supervisor, May 22, 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- They Start so Young: Coping with Workplace Privacy and Social Media, June 20, 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Mid-Life Crisis: Effective Performance Management and Progressive Discipline, July 18, 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Shuffling Off: Strategically Implementing Terminations, August 7, 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Register for three or more sessions in our webinar series and receive a 20% discount on each. For more information on this valuable offer, or to register for all four programs, please contact [email protected] or call 416-862-1616.