Labour & Employment Law Update 2018
This past year has been marked with significant changes to labour and employment legislation, and watershed decisions that will affect employers for years to come. We’ve designed this year’s conference to deliver a practical and digestible review of what you need to know to manage your employees effectively.
- Dismissal for Just Cause
- Demonstration: Health and Safety Prosecution (hiring external contractors)
- Casuals, Contractors, Interns and Temps
- Latest on Employment Standards Enforcement
- Employee Harassment Complaints
- Proposed New WSIB Experience Rating System
- Family Status Accommodation
- Enforceability of ESA Minimum Termination Agreements
- Discipline and Termination for Online Misconduct
- And much more!
HRPA Members: This program includes 5.25 CPD Credit Hours toward HRPA Recertification
LSO Members: This program includes 5.25 hours of human resources law content which may apply toward substantive CPD hours (visit LSO for more information)
Here’s some feedback from last year’s conference:
“I always look forward to this, and was not disappointed. Thank you.”
“Well put together. I appreciated keeping on time.”
“The conference was excellent. Topics were up-to-date and recent.”
WE HOPE YOU’LL JOIN US!
Number of Seats - 130