Labour & Employment Law Update 2014
We know it can be challenging to stay on top of the many emerging legal developments affecting your workplace. This year’s conference brings the most material developments together in one efficient, concise and informative package.
- Family Status Accommodation
- The New Rules of Employment Contracts
- Constructive Dismissal Update
- Demonstration: WSIB Return to Work Meeting
- Privacy Law Obligations for Employers
- Navigating New Temporary Foreign Worker Rules
- And much more!
HRPA Members: This program includes 6 CPD Credit Hours toward HRPA Recertification
LSO Members: This program includes 6 hours of human resources law content which may apply toward substantive CPD hours (visit LSO for more information)
Here’s some feedback from last year’s conference:
“Excellent information given in a timely manner.”
“Overall the materials were very useful and informative.”
“I loved that the presentations were punctual and ran according to the agenda timeline.”
WE HOPE YOU’LL JOIN US!
Number of Seats - 130