IMPORTANT NOTICE: Our quarterly webinar will be held on Tuesday, January 16, 2018 and will run from 12 pm to 1 pm ET (including an interactive Q&A). Unique log-in instructions will be delivered separately in advance of the program.
Please join us for our complimentary Quarterly HR-Law Webinar, on Tuesday January 16, 2018 from 12:00 to 1:00 pm. As always, our goal is to provide a concise, high-level summary of the most significant legal developments affecting employers from the past quarter, and to provide practical tips and guidance on how to respond to them.
Topics to be covered:
- Temporary foreign workers and employer due diligence
- Working notice and medical leave
- Reasonable notice for employees who haven’t started work
- Court awards record-setting wrongful dismissal damages
- New caselaw from the Court of Appeal on termination clauses
(Program and content are not legal advice. Please contact our team to learn how we can help you meet your goals)
Number of Seats - 500