IMPORTANT NOTICE: This webinar will run from 12 pm to 1:30 pm EST (including an interactive Q&A). Unique log-in instructions will be delivered separately in advance of the program.
The Ontario Government has proposed significant legislative changes that may impact how accident investigations and enforcement actions unfold, and regulatory orders and prosecutions may become more perilous for employers and senior executives as a result. In this session, we will discuss:
- Proposed changes to the maximum fines for individuals and corporate officers and directors
- A potential doubling of the limitations period for commencing prosecutions
- The new sentencing factors Courts would be obliged to consider
- Critical strategies for modernizing Director and Officer due diligence
- What steps management should take now and following an accident in anticipation of these likely amendments
Number of Seats - 1000