IMPORTANT NOTICE: This webinar will run from 12 pm to 1:30 pm EST (including an interactive Q&A). Unique log-in instructions will be delivered separately in advance of the program.
The Omicron wave appears to be receding and there is cautious optimism that the worst of the pandemic is behind us. This forward looking Webinar will address the key legal issues facing employers as they prepare for what everyone hopes will be a post-pandemic world.
The Webinar will cover:
- The future of mandatory vaccination policies
- The future of COVID related safety precautions and rules in the workplace
- Constructive Dismissal: How the Courts are handling employees laid off for COVID reasons
- Returning to the Office: Has COVID altered the employment contract?
- COVID and the Human Rights Code: Can employees rely on the Code to work from home?
Number of Seats - 1000