Industries and Sectors
In hospitality, you can have the nicest property, in the best location, with top notch quality product and service offerings, but if you don't have the right people to deliver then you can't succeed. At Stringer, we help our clients put their best foot forward by proactively developing and reviewing human resources policies and procedures, and assisting with implementation of best practices.
Lawyers at our firm advise and represent clients in the hospitality and restaurant sector:
- in developing and reviewing human resources policies and template contracts;
- in workers' compensation claims management;
- when responding to demands from former employees and in wrongful dismissal and human rights litigation;
- in staying union free;
- in collective bargaining and grievance arbitration, as well as in effectively managing in a union environment;
- in developing and reviewing contractor policies to address employment, labour relations, health and safety and workers' compensation issues; and
- when defending charges under the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Workplace Safety and Insurance Act.